The magnificent barramundi is an icon of Australia but is well known across all of South-East Asia. It normally lives at least part of its life in rivers, but it can also cross over to the sea. The flesh cooks to large, white flakes. We look forward to your feedback. If we had to compare barramundi to other fish we'd say it's similar to stone bass and even alike to sea bass. Some clever seafood marketer termed barramundi as the 'Asian Sea Bass', we haven't gone that far but do think it has similarities to the bass you know in the UK.
- 2 barramundi fillets per pack
- Skin on fillets
- Highly regarded fish in Australia and Asia
Featured customer reviews of barramundi fillets
- "The fillets were lovely served with a Tarragon sauce. Being Australians running a pub here in the UK, we served them on our Australia Day menu and received favourable responses. There were a few fillets left over so we enjoyed them ourselves a few days later."
- "The Barramundi fillets were a good-sized portion and were perfectly fresh. I would certainly recommend purchasing them."
- "Absolutely brilliant as was the service and packaging. Our guests really enjoyed them."
Barramundi, water, acidity regulator (E330, E332), salt
CRISPY SKINNED BARRAMUNDI WITH SUMMERY SAUCE VIERGE
Source:Huey's Fabulous Fast Food for One or Two