- These are whole cod fillets.
- They contain pinbones (for boneless, buy fillet / loin steaks or portions).
- Smaller fillets are great for cooking pan-fried cod fillet
- We try to use MSC certified and line-caught cod fillets
It’s hard to beat good cod. Escoffier, perhaps the most famous chef in history, claimed: ’When it is really fresh and of good quality, the delicacy and delicious flavour admit of its ranking among the finest of fish...’ Our cod fillets are from carefully managed Norwegian and Icelandic stocks, assuring a quality which Escoffier would have recognised. Standard packs contain two cod fillets of equal size. One of the two fillets will be in a freezing bag which will enable you to use just one fillet at a time if desired.
Featured customer reviews
- "Gorgeous fillets of a much-loved fish in this family. Quality excellent and beautifully packed to ensure delivered in perfect condition"
- "Fresh, succulent and flaky. Just like what we used to get from the high street fishmonger!"
- "Came well packed and on time. Lovely pieces of cod, nice and firm and tasted great. Very pleased with my purchase."
UK- dpd - Courier
|Saturday & Sunday||+£3.40|
*We use Royal Mail Special Delivery, which costs £26.60.
UK Royal Mail - Only tins & Jars
|2nd class|| |
2-4 day delivery
|1st class|| |
1-2 day delivery
We are not currently shipping internationally.
|Frozen||Stored frozen at -22C|
|Chilled||Stored at 2-5C|
|Ambient||Stored at room temperature|
|The area where the fish was caught or farmed|
|Wild or Farmed|
|Wild||Fish that are caught from their natural habitat|
|Organic||Organically farmed and certified by the soil association|
|Farmed||Fish that have been bred on a commercial fish farm|
|Raw||This product has not been cooked in any way|
|Cooked||This product has been cooked, and is ready to eat|
|Cured||This product has been smoked or otherwise preserved|
|Reheat||This product has been prepared and only needs to be heated up to eat.|
|Hand pole & line||Caught using the traditional fishing rod and line|
|Longline||Caught using a long line that has baited hooks and floats attached along its length|
|Dived||Hand caught using divers|
|Foraged||Caught by foraging along the beach|
|Pots & Traps||Caught using stationary pots or traps that are placed along the ocean floor.|
|Dredges||Caught using a net with a heavy steel frame that is dragged along the ocean floor.|
|Gill netting||Caught using a curtain of netting that hangs in the water using floats. Usually does not touch the ocean floor.|
|Seine net||Caught using a ring of netting in the open ocean with floats at the top and pinched at the bottom.|
|Trawled||Caught using a large fishing net dragged behind a fishing boat|
|Netted||Caught using any of the types of netting|