- Order number: 142266
Our oven-baked cod goujons are of a size to thrill. Sure - they are more expensive than your run of the mill goujon but we defy you to say they’re not the best. These are 75% cod which is way ahead of any supermarket product. The cod is one thick strip with those lovely flakes that only come from thick fish fillets. These goujons crisp up really nicely when oven baked. 15-20 minutes on 200c or until golden and crispy.
- Made with wild Atlantic cod
- Made with 75% cod
- Cook perfectly when oven-baked
- Great for a starter or main course
Featured customer reviews
- "Absolutely delicious. Lots of fish in each goujons and lovely batter. An excellent product."
- "These are lovely large pieces of cod, really good for lunch or dinner. Do try these, you will enjoy."
- "We tend to smaller meals now we've reached that 'certain age' and so I was looking for some cod goujons online as opposed to the standard 'fish' goujons for sale in the supermarket and quite by chance I came across the Fish Society. Did I really want to buy 1kg of cod goujons and how many exactly are in the packet? It was a bit ambiguous on the website but given that the standard supermarket sizes are roughly 250g to 300g per pack, I thought it was worth ordering a batch. Delivery was first class and well packaged and they were soon popped into the freezer. Our first taste of these goujons confirmed that it was proper fish like the good old days with a great taste and lovely batter. We've now had two or three meals from the pack and there's still some left so happy with the 1kg pack. Definitely worth the bit extra for the taste of proper fish. I will be ordering more of these in due course."
Cod (75%), wheat flour, sunflower oil, salt, pepper