As of Thursday 26 March
- Still accepting most orders
- But, sorry, not.... remote post codes, foreign deliveries, gift orders, collected orders
- Range much reduced
- Deliveries holding up well so far although...
- ...your delivery may arrive a day late
- But we're confident our packaging can cope with such a delay.
What you need to know
- Your earliest available delivery day may be 3-5 days away.
- Customer team working from home, so less responsive.
- We can't amend an order once placed (sorry but we're flat out already).
- But you can cancel via email@example.com (by 10am the day before delivery).
- If you place an exceptionally large order, we might cut it back.
Our commitment to you
- We will try to keep you informed if your order is delayed or cannot be fulfilled.
- We will continue to operate as long as we have enough staff to process your orders.
Thank you for your ongoing support. We hope you and your families keep healthy and safe.