- Order number: 186867
There loin steaks (longstanding customers please note: we used to call these bullets) are the thick neck sections from large haddock fillets. They're skinless and boneless. We always strive to source line-caught haddock from MSC-certified fisheries - normally Icelandic fish. Haddock has a mild yet creamy taste. The white flesh flakes beautifully when cooked. With a little bit of batter, you could make some very posh fish and chips at home with this haddock. For haddock fillet steaks, go here.
- We try to use MSC-certified line-caught haddock
- Two steaks per pack
- Skinless and boneless cuts
- We also offer the best quality smoked haddock
Featured customer reviews
- "I love this fish grilled with melted grated cheese and served with spinach and mashed potato."
- "Very smooth, great taste very nice"
"Really great product. Always on our order list."