BBQ Swordfish, Marinated in Garlic and Mint.
- 2 Swordfish Steaks
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 20g Chopped Mint
- Lemon Rind from 1 lemon
- Lemon Juice from 1 lemon
- 20g Chopped Chives
- 400g Potatoes
- Olive Oil
- a small pot of Creme Fraiche
- Marinate the Swordfish in Crushed Garlic, Lemon Rind, Chopped Mint and A Glug Of Olive Oil overnight.
- Boil New Potatoes Until Cooked and then Cool.
- Chop in Half And Mix with Creme Fraiche, Chopped Chives and Lemon Rind and Juice.
- Cook the Swordfish on the BBQ.
- Cut in Half and Sit on Top of The potato Salad.
- Finish with The Marinade Oil.