Crab Stuffed Tortillas
- 450g / 1 lb brown crab meat
- 6 soft corn tortillas
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 225g / 8oz Cheddar cheese, grated
- 115g / 4oz Mozzarella cheese, grated
- 3 tbsp fresh chopped coriander
- Preheat the oven to 200C / 400F / Gas 6
- Cook the tortillas as per pack instructions.
- Mix together the crabmeat and onion.
- Spoon the fish mixture in the centre of the tortillas. Sprinkle some cheese on top.
- Roll the tortillas and place in a buttered ovenproof dish. Sprinkle the remaining cheese on the top.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes until the cheese is melted. Garnish with coriander and serve with salsa.