Dabs with orange and cream sauce
- two dabs, or because they are often quite small, perhaps 4 dabs (small = under 300g per dab)
- double cream
- one orange
- salt & pepper
- Peel the orange with a knife, making sure you take off all the pith including the inner skin of the segment. Then cut out each segment with a knife, so you have skinned segments.
- Smear your grill with a little butter, to prevent sticking. Put a couple of slashes across each side of the fish then dab generously with butter. Grill under a medium heat for no more than 8 minutes, turning after 5 minutes
- While the fish is grilling, put the cream and orange in a pan and bring to a gentle boil. Add a little salt and pepper.
- Pour over the fish and serve.