- 340g/ 12oz rock lobster tails
- 340g / 12 oz squid rings
- 340g / 12 oz King scallops
- 190g / 7 oz peeled scampi
- 2 small shallots
- 170ml / 6 fl oz dry white wine
- 170ml / 6 fl ozs Noilly Prat
- 280ml / ½ pt double cream
- Juice of one lemon
- 6 pods mangetout
- one red pepper
- 25g / 1 oz butter
- Salt, pepper, cayenne pepper
- Put lobster tail in boiling water for one minute, then remove and using sharp, pointed scissors, cut away soft underside of shell. Meat should lift out.
- Chop scallops into halves, lobster into 12 pieces, mangetout and pepper into very thin sticks, shallots very finely.
- In heavy fry-pan, combine alcohol with shallot and reduce by three quarters. Add cream, simmer 5 mins. Add lemon juice, pinch cayenne and seasoning to taste.
- Still on simmer, add squid and lobster. Stir for 2 mins. Now add scampi, mangetout, pepper and simmer 1 minute. Finally add scallops and butter. Should be ready in 3 minutes.