Flounder with orange and cream sauce
- One flounder, ideally 400g
- double cream
- one orange
- salt & pepper
- Peel the orange with a knife, making sure you take off all the pith including the inner skin of the segment. Then cut out each segment with a knife, so you have skinned segments.
- Smear your grill with a little butter, to prevent sticking. Slash the fish across its sides then dab generously with butter. Grill under a medium heat for no more than 8 minutes, turning after 5 minutes
- While the fish is grilling, put the cream and orange in a pan and bring to a gentle boil. Add a little salt and pepper.
- Pour over the flounder and serve.