Grilled Sea Bass with Pasta & Vegetable Sauce
- 2 sea bass fillets
- Fettuccine or tagliatelli for 2
- 25g/1oz unsalted butter
- 25ml/1fl oz olive oil
- ½ red pepper
- ½ green pepper
- 1 shallot
- ½ aubergine
- 1 courgette
- 200g tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp chopped basil
- Butter and season a foiled grill pan.
- Deseed peppers, cand dice all vegetables. Melt the butter with olive oil in a large pan, add vegetables, cook for about 3-4 minutes.
- Add chopped tomatoes and basil. Keep warm over low heat.
- Cook pasta according to instructions.
- Meanwhile, lay sea bass on prepared tray skin side up and cook under medium grill for about 8 minutes.
- Drain pasta, combine with the sauce and season.
- Spoon pasta onto plates and lay the grilled sea bass on top, skin side down.