Ham Crumbed Oysters
- 8-12 shelled oysters, defrosted, drained, patted dry
- 2 slices good ham, chopped
- 15g / ½ oz fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- 1 dsp fresh chopped oregano
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Salt and pepper
- Dash lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- In a small bowl mix the ham, breadcrumbs, herbs, garlic, seasoning and lemon juice together.
- Arrange oysters on a baking tary and place a spoonful of the mixture over each.
- preheat the grill to high.
- Drizzle over the olive oil and cook for 2 minutes, until the breadcrumbs are golden brown.
You might choose to cook these in oyster shells, which we usually have available (in packs of 6)