Langoustine as a starter
- You'll need two (large) to four langoustines per person
- 2 lemons, halved
- Parsley to garnish
- Defrost the langiustines (ideally ovenight in fridge), discard runoff and line up on your choopping board. Lightly roll your rolling pin to crack the shells, making them easier to peel when served.
- Boil a large pan of water
- Add langoustines.
- Cook for about ten minutes after water has returned to boil.
- Remove from water and allow to cool.
- Arrange artistically on individual serving plates with a little pool of mayo, a half lemon and the garnish.