Luxury Prawn Cocktail
Equal amounts of good mayonnaise and spicy tomato chutney (I use a Mary Berry one available at Waitrose).
- 1 x Thinly sliced spring onion.
- Dash of Tabasco; or a few dried chilli flakes; or some chopped fresh chilli.
- 1 x dash of Worcester sauce.
- 1 x dash of Lemon juice.
- 1 x teaspoon of horseradish sauce
- 250g The Fish Society BNA Peeled cooked Prawns defrosted
- Shredded lettuce
- Diced cucumber
- Cherry tomatoes halved
- Mix together the tomato chutney; mayo; spring onion; Tabasco (or chilli); Worcester sauce; lemon juice; and horseradish sauce.
- In a serving bowl or glass make a bed of sliced lettuce.
- Add tomatoes and cucumber.
- Add prawns and dollop of the sauce.
- Dust with a little paprika. Garnish with a shell on prawn and a wedge of lemon