Prawns in a wine and basil sauce
Our Best North Atlantic peeled prawns are magnificent precisely as they come, but you're not forbidden from serving them warm.
- 500g prawns
- 500g pasta
- 50g butter
- 2 small onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1-2 glasses of dry white wine
- 4 tbsps basil, chopped
- 50 ml cream
- Get all the ingredients ready to go, then start cooking your pasta.
- Melt the butter, add onion and garlic and fry until soft and lightly browned.
- Add wine and stir until absorbed.
- Add prawns and chopped basil and stir for 2 minutes.
- Reduce heat, add cream a little at a time and simmer until cream is smooth.
- Serve on a bed of pasta.