Queens in Robes
- 800g frozen queens
- 8 rashers of streaky bacon
- Defrost the queens and discard the melted ice coating.
- Cut the rind off the bacon and then cut the rashers into lengths that will just go round the queens.
- Wrap a piece of bacon round each queen and keep it in place by piercing it with a cocktail stick.
- Brush a little oil round each robed queen.
- Spread the queens across your grill pan and grill in high until the bacon looks ready - about two minutes. Turn them all over and repeat for another minute.
- Remove cocktail sticks before serving.