Raw tuna in coriander dressing
Un peu avant garde pour les Anglais perhaps, but delicious if you can bring yourself to try it raw.
- about 200g of best tuna fillet steak
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Juice of a small lemon
- ½ tsp coriander seeds
- Small bunch chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 1 large tomato
- Salt and pepper
- Blanch, skin, deseed and chop the tomato.
- After defrosting and patting dry with paper towel, use your very sharpest knife, and always cutting away from yourself, slice the tuna steak as thinly as possible.
- Arrange the tuna on a serving dish and sprinkle with half the oil, half the lemon juice and the salt. Leave for 30 minutes.
- Mix all remaining ingredients to form a vinaigrette.
- Arrange tuna artfully on serving plates. Spoon over dressing. Serve.