Salt cod with olives
Based on an Anton Mosimann recipe
- 1 pack salt cod
- 3 tsp white wine vinegar
- Ground black pepper
- Juice of one lemon
- 3 tsp olive oil
- ¼ cup white wine
- 3 small onions
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 tbsp parsley
- Black olives
- Small tin anchovy fillets
- Soak fish as directed on pack.
- Finely chop the onions, garlic, capers, parsley, olives and anchovies.
- Drain the cod, transfer to large saucepan, cover with water and add vinegar and onions. Bring to boil then simmer for 1 hour.
- Drain, leave to cool, then remove skin and bones and flake the flesh.
- Add all other ingredients and mix. Cool in refrigerator for 3 hours before serving with rice.