Kingfish - simply grilled
- 2 wahoo steaks (wahoo is often called kingfish)
- lemon juice
- a little butter
- Rub a folded kitchen towel across some butter, then smear the butter onto a piece of foil.
- Place each steak onto its own piece of foil, season and add a few drops of lemon juice. Fold foil over steak.
- Cook under a fairly hot grill for about 4 minutes each side.
- To test whether your fish is ready, unwrap one of the parcels and with a sharp knife, remove a small flake of muscle from the middle of the steak. If it separates easily, it's done.