Small Salmon Puffs with Sesame
for 16 canapes
These bite-sized pastries make great canapes.
- 250g/8 oz salmon fillet, skinned & cubed
- 1 pack frozen puff pastry sheets, defrosted
- ½ cucumber, deseeded and diced
- 1 small bunch radishes, diced
- 150ml/5floz crème fraiche
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Salt, sugar, white pepper
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 190C/375F/Gas 5.
- Mix salmon, cucumber and radishes with crème fraiche, season with lemon, salt, sugar and pepper.
- Cut pastry sheets into 16 equal sized triangles, place 1 tbsp of salmon mix on each triangle and roll into croissant shape.
- Brush with egg yolk, sprinkle with sesame seeds, place on non-stick baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 mins until golden, serve lukewarm.