Smoked Mackerel Toasties
- 450g/1 lb smoked mackerel fillets, skinned and flaked
- 8 slices bread
- Butter or margarine
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 2 tbsps creamed horseradish
- 1 celery stick, finely chopped
- Spread one side of each slice of bread with butter or margarine.
- On the other side of 4 slices, spread mustard.
- Mix the remaining ingredients together and use to make four sandwiches, buttered sides out.
- Cook in a sandwich toaster or under grill, turning once, until golden and crispy.
- Serve with celery sticks and a green salad.