Smoked Salmon Pasta Salad
This is a cut above the usual pasta salads - great for a summer buffet.
- 1 pack flakey hot smoked salmon
- 350g/12 oz pasta of your choice
- 350g/12oz low fat soft cheese
- 175ml/6fl oz low fat plain yoghurt
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 2 hard boiled eggs, peeled & mashed
- Cook pasta according to instructions, drain and rinse in cold water.
- Put soft cheese, yoghurt, shallots, paprika and dill into a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Add the mashed eggs and stir well.
- Stir in the smoked salmon, season and fold into the pasta.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Garnish with lime slices and flat leaf parsley.