We've adapted this recipe from Food Illustrated magazine, and they got it from 'The New Cook' by Donna Hay
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ green chilli
- 2 stems coriander
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 slice ginger
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 large or 2 small red snapper fillets
- A little flour
- Oil for frying
- Mix the first six ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
- Spread the mixture over the flesh side of the fillet and leave in fridge for one hour.
- Sift the flour over the fillets.
- Fry in hot oil for two minutes each side.