Stir-fried squid rings
Fish code 100905
- 1 pack squid rings
- 4 tbsp sesame oil
- 4 spring onions, shredded
- 2cm/1 in fresh ginger, sliced
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice wine or dry sherry
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok. Add squid rings, spring onion and ginger and fry for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the soy sauce and rice wine or sherry and stir for another 2 minutes.
- Remove the squid and keep warm in a serving dish.
- Mix the cornflour with two tablespoons of water, add to the pan and heat gently until thickened.
- Pour sauce over squid rings and serve.