Thai Style Spicy Prawn Cocktail
- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 teaspoons of caster sugar
- 1-2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- Small handful of Fresh coriander chopped
- 2 spring onions finely sliced
- 2 teaspoons of fish sauce
- Generous pinch of crushed chillies or some chopped fresh chilli
- 250g Fish Society BNA cooked prawns, defrosted
- Clementine segments diced
- Cherry tomatoes quartered
- Shredded cucumber
- Shredded carrot
Combine Lime Juice; sugar; garlic; coriander; spring onions; fish sauce; and chilli in a bowl.
- Mix until sugar has dissolved
- Pour mixture over the prawns and combine.
- Cover and chill for at least 30 minutes for flavours to infuse the prawns
- In a serving glass or bowl add carrot; cucumber; tomatoes; and clementine.
- Top with prawn mixture and marinade juice.
- Garnish with some sprigs of fresh coriander.