Tilapia Fillets with OJ
- 450g/16 oz tilapia fillets
- 2 shallots or white part of 4 spring onions
- 225g/8 oz mushrooms
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 120ml/4 fl oz orange juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tbsps chopped parsley
- Peel shallots or trim spring onions, slice finely. Trim mushrooms, wipe clean with a damp paper towel and thinly slice.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Add shallots and spring onions and fry gently for about 1 minute. Add mushrooms and cook for a further minute. Add orange juice and bring to the boil.
- Cover pan and simmer gently for 5-7 minutes until mushrooms are completely tender. Remove lid and boil rapidly for about 5 minutes to reduce, then season.
- Reduce heat to medium low, place tilapia fillets over mushrooms, season. Cover and allow fillets to steam for 6-8 minutes until just opaque in centre.