- 200g peeled king prawns, cooked
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 glass white wine
- Small can chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Pinch oregano
- Feta cheese
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. Add the onions and garlic. Stir over medium to high heat for 2 minutes.
- Add all other ingredients except prawns and cheese. Continue cooking for about 4 minutes : the liquid should reduce by about half. When it has done so, add the prawns and stir for a further two minutes.
- Add feta. Keep stirring. The feta will melt quickly and the dish is then ready to serve.