Order by noon - get it tomorrow
- Order number: 101417
Misshapes are nice pieces of fish that are left over when we make steaks. They’re boneless and skinless. You could cook them up by themselves - just flash fry in butter - or mix a few packs up to make a fish stew or fish pie. The salmon misshapes are ideal for making a poke bowl. The fish is cut from the fillets that we produce and prepare our sashimi from so can be eaten raw with pleasure. See the third picture for a bit of poke bowl inspiration.
- This pack is 200g which serves 1-2 people
- Great multi-buy discounts when buying 4 or more packs
- Great for kebabs, stir frys and tray bakes
Featured customer reviews of salmon misshapes
- "Great way to get lovely salmon for less money and so easy to cook."
- "Have been incorporated in fish pies etc. for excellent eating."
- "Delicious and versatile for different sorts of meal."
Avocado Salmon Salad