- Contains: Tuna, mackerel, salmon, black cod, prawns, wasabi, soya sauce and chopsticks
- Serves 4 as a starter or 2 as a main
- The pack contains a minimum of 300g of frozen sashimi fish but often will contain more
We have grouped together our top five selling sashimi products for a convenient way to try different fish. This pack would serve two people as a generous main course or 4 people as a shared starter. The pack contains 80g Ebi king prawns, 60g+ Maguro Tuna prime loin, 60g+ Salmon belly, 60g+ Gindara Black Cod sashimi, 60g+ Shime saba OR Yellowtail kingfish sashimi (Guaranteed 300g total weight of sashimi-grade fish) 1 tube of wasabi, 2 small bottles of soy sauce and 2 sets of chopsticks.
How you've been using our Sashimi selection pack:
- "Delicious! Cannot recommend this more to anyone sitting on the fence about trying this site. Everything comes frozen with clear individual instructions on how to defrost everything."
- "The fish was absolutely delicious! I was surprised by how delicious it was. The fish came very well wrapped and the ice block that came with it stayed frozen for days in the fridge. I was really impressed by the service. Would highly recommend!"
- "Absolutely fantastic! Bought it as a surprise for my partner’s birthday and he loved it. The fish was such good quality and there was so much of it."
UK- dpd - Courier
|Saturday & Sunday||+£3.40|
*We use Royal Mail Special Delivery, which costs £26.60.
UK Royal Mail - Only tins & Jars
|2nd class|| |
2-4 day delivery
|1st class|| |
1-2 day delivery
We are not currently shipping internationally.
|Frozen||Stored frozen at -22C|
|Chilled||Stored at 2-5C|
|Ambient||Stored at room temperature|
|The area where the fish was caught or farmed|
|Wild or Farmed|
|Wild||Fish that are caught from their natural habitat|
|Organic||Organically farmed and certified by the soil association|
|Farmed||Fish that have been bred on a commercial fish farm|
|Raw||This product has not been cooked in any way|
|Cooked||This product has been cooked, and is ready to eat|
|Cured||This product has been smoked or otherwise preserved|
|Reheat||This product has been prepared and only needs to be heated up to eat.|
|Hand pole & line||Caught using the traditional fishing rod and line|
|Longline||Caught using a long line that has baited hooks and floats attached along its length|
|Dived||Hand caught using divers|
|Foraged||Caught by foraging along the beach|
|Pots & Traps||Caught using stationary pots or traps that are placed along the ocean floor.|
|Dredges||Caught using a net with a heavy steel frame that is dragged along the ocean floor.|
|Gill netting||Caught using a curtain of netting that hangs in the water using floats. Usually does not touch the ocean floor.|
|Seine net||Caught using a ring of netting in the open ocean with floats at the top and pinched at the bottom.|
|Trawled||Caught using a large fishing net dragged behind a fishing boat|
|Netted||Caught using any of the types of netting|
Sushi And Sashimi | World Food | Tonic