These are no-expense-spared oblong-shaped boneless fillet steaks from the middle of the fillet of an extra-large fish. You could also use these fillet steaks to make your own sushi and sashimi. The fillet steaks are skin-on and have had the bones removed. Where possible we only buy line caught sea bass to ensure a top quality eating experience. Our sea bass is typically landed from the South Coast of the UK from New Haven, Plymouth or Newlyn.
- These fillet steaks are cut from large fish at least 3kg+
- These steaks are great when pan-fried or grilled
Featured customer reviews
- "An excellent bit of fish. Good size and very tasty."
- "Freshest fish in London! Very high quality. Would highly recommend "
- "Best fish I have ever tasted"
Pan fried sea bass and brown butter sauce recipe
The Staff Canteen