- Order number: 239765
- These loin steaks are cut from large fish at least 3kg+
- These steaks are great when pan-fried or grilled
- Or use raw for sashimi
These are no-expense-spared thick boneless steaks from the top neck of an XL sea bass. Cooked, their taste is sublime but you don't need to cook them - they're equally subllime raw so you could use them for sushi and sashimi. Our large sea bass is typically landed on the UK's south coast of the UK at Newhaven, Plymouth or Newlyn.
Returning customers please note that this is the cut we used to call "bullets"... we now use the term "loin steaks". We sell two alternative cuts: fillet steaks (same price) and fillet portions (a little less expensive).
Featured customer reviews
- "An excellent bit of fish. Good size and very tasty."
- "Freshest fish in London! Very high quality. Would highly recommend "
- "Best fish I have ever tasted"
Pan fried sea bass and brown butter sauce recipe
The Staff Canteen