Order by noon - get it tomorrow
- Order number: 120361
Sea urchins were reputedly served at the wedding of Hercules and Hebe, the Greek Goddess of Youth. This is a paste combining sea urchin roe with salt to create a product with some shelf life. It's in a jar. Serve it with pasta, make a sumptuous baked potato or just spread on toast or biscuits. Urchin roe also has a very naughty effect on hollandaise sauce. The urchin roe paste can be kept in your fridge and has a good shelf life before being opened.
- The urchin roe paste is ready to eat
- 50g jar
- Keep refrigerated
- Great multi-buy discounts when you buy multiple jars
Featured customer reviews
- "Totally utterly brilliant. A unique taste slightly similar to pure brown crab meat (not the brown crab meat that has been mixed in with the surrounding white flesh)."
- "Excellent taste am totally addicted. Will order again."
- "Totally terrific. Unique taste that will not disappoint."
Sea urchin roe.
May contain traces of other fish