- Each pack contains 1kg of beautifully sliced smoked salmon, vacuum packed on a gold board
- You can't go wrong with a delicious smoked salmon bagel!
- Each pack contains around 10 - 20 servings
Our smoked salmon sides are from Scottish fish. They're long sliced which means horizontally sliced from the bottom of the fillet to the top so you'll get luxurious 30cm - 50cm slices of smoked salmon. There are so many ways you can eat this, from just on it's own standing at the fridge door (like I do!) to making it into a wonderful pasta. Is it's already sliced, it's super easy to put on top of a salad, or onto a sharing platter.
How you've been using our smoked salmon side...
- "If you have only tasted super-market bought smoked salmon, thin as paper and a bit slimy, please give yourself a chance to taste the real deal. Fantastic flavour and just the right amount of smokiness."
- "This is the best smoked salmon I have had for years and beautifully cut"
- "Excellent value in the sale as this smoked salmon has a lovely mild flavour and tastes delicious either on its own or with scrambled egg and crusty bread."
UK- dpd - Courier
|Saturday & Sunday||+£2.50|
*We use Royal Mail Special Delivery, which costs £26.60.
UK Royal Mail - Only tins & Jars
|2nd class|| |
2-4 day delivery
|1st class|| |
1-2 day delivery
We are not currently shipping internationally.
|Frozen||Stored frozen at -22C|
|Chilled||Stored at 2-5C|
|Ambient||Stored at room temperature|
|The area where the fish was caught or farmed|
|Wild or Farmed|
|Wild||Fish that are caught from their natural habitat|
|Organic||Organically farmed and certified by the soil association|
|Farmed||Fish that have been bred on a commercial fish farm|
|Raw||This product has not been cooked in any way|
|Cooked||This product has been cooked, and is ready to eat|
|Cured||This product has been smoked or otherwise preserved|
|Reheat||This product has been prepared and only needs to be heated up to eat.|
|Hand pole & line||Caught using the traditional fishing rod and line|
|Longline||Caught using a long line that has baited hooks and floats attached along its length|
|Dived||Hand caught using divers|
|Foraged||Caught by foraging along the beach|
|Pots & Traps||Caught using stationary pots or traps that are placed along the ocean floor.|
|Dredges||Caught using a net with a heavy steel frame that is dragged along the ocean floor.|
|Gill netting||Caught using a curtain of netting that hangs in the water using floats. Usually does not touch the ocean floor.|
|Seine net||Caught using a ring of netting in the open ocean with floats at the top and pinched at the bottom.|
|Trawled||Caught using a large fishing net dragged behind a fishing boat|
|Netted||Caught using any of the types of netting|