Escargots / snails in their shells stuffed with garlic butter, ready to be popped straight into the oven on the foil tray on which they arrive. Snails are packed on trays of 12 or bags of 48. Brits usually work on six snails per serving, but Alors, mes amis! - in France any less than a douzaine is unthinkable. We also sell snail dishes, tongs, forks etc. The large snails are about 40% larger than the medium snails. Whilst these aren't seafood, they have gone down very well in our range for many years.
- Oven bakeable
- Cook in the tray
- See our: snail dishes, tongs, forks
- Great multi-buy discounts when you buy multiple trays at once
- Offering both medium and large-sized escargot
Featured customer reviews
- "Really good, meaty, and of course garlicky! Have sampled both the standard and large size packs of 12 and it really comes down to overall price. In my opinion taste and texture are equal in either size, but obviously the slightly larger escargots provide more meat. After mopping up that lovely garlic butter with bread rolls (or whatever!) you'll feel you've had a meal alright! If it's just a tasty starter, then the smaller snails are ideal. "
- "These are truly excellent, the large size packs or 12 are a meal in themselves, they are simple and quick to cook and excellent eating. Strongly recommended!"
- "The snails were perfect, like at home (I'm French). They came in little platters so there was really nothing to do but ensuring they were all straight and placing them in the oven. The packaging came with clear and simple cooking instructions. A delicious treat I would not hesitate to order again."