Mirror Carp Fillet
- Each pack contains one descaled carp fillet which does contain small bones
- Carp is perfect for baking in the oven
- One 160g fillet would be enough for one main meal
Carp is a festive delight in Eastern Europe and eaten throughout the Christmas holidays. It is traditionally cooked whole and served to share but if you're note quite ready for that adventure, these fillets are a great starting place. If you're looking for a Christmas Carp recipe, why not give this one a go - Christmas Fried Carp. Of course Carp isn't just for Christmas, all year round it's still delicious.
How you've been using our carp fillets...
- "The carp fillets were fresh and arrived in good condition. I cooked them as part of a fish stew and the flavour was excellent."
- "The carp fillet tastes really good in Hungarian fish soup. A Hungarian lady and I have both made the soup and will be making it Christmas Eve as it is traditional."
“With endless varieties of frozen fish to shop, you’ll be spoilt for choice”
“One of the best sources of fish by mail order. Everything is frozen, but don't let that put you off – it's to ensure freshness.”
"The UK's Leading Online Fishmonger" - Gordon Ramsay
“The Fish Society is a great source”
“The best home fish delivery service”